Bang Energy Drink (EU Version)
Fuel your body and brain with the Bang Energy Drink. Providing an extensive range of delicious flavours, it offers a combination of inspiration and imagination in life. It features caffeine to help you keep going in a trance of athletic performance. An intake of 300mg of caffeine ensures extra stamina without adding calories and sugar.
The EU version of Bang Energy Drink is packed with Caffeine, BCAAs, L-Arginine, and B vitamins. Sugar-free Bang Energy Drink is also satisfying with its gluten-free and vegan-friendly ingredients.
How Does Bang Energy Drink Main Ingredients Work (EU version)?
- L-Arginine: It enhances athletic performance, improves oxygen level in muscles and blood flow.
- B vitamins: It helps in optimum enzyme function and energy production.
- Inositol: It aids with serotonin modulation and the nervous system.
- BCAAs: Valine, Isoleucine, Leucine (three BCAAs) are famous for muscle recovery and repair. It aids in protein synthesis and reduces muscle soreness and fatigue.
- Caffeine: Ideal for laser focus, improved physical state, and mental performance. Caffeine also helps in burning fat and reducing fatigue.
- Pre-Workout energy drink
- Per container serving: 1
- Serving Size: 500ml
- Vegan Friendly
- 0 Calories
- 0 Sugar
Bang Energy Drink (EU Version) Flavours:
- Frose Rose: It is the delicious taste of Watermelon Grape.
- Rainbow Unicorn: It tastes like rainbow candies. If you like aka skittles, you will love rainbow unicorns.
- Sour Heads: Enjoy the sourness of gummy bears.
- Star Blast: The taste of starburst red.
- Miami Cola: Hints of cherry and orange. For some, its taste is like root beer or cream soda.
- Bangster Berry: The extremely refreshing mixed flavour of berries.
- Mango Bango: Imagine liquid stevia flavour sprayed with delicious mango Febreze.
- Blue Razz: The original sour taste of blue razz.
- Cotton Candy: The pink cotton candy flavour, not the blue.
- Pina Colada: A delicious blend of pineapple and coconut cream.
- Provides potent body and brain fuel
- Enhances focus
- Aids in motivation
- Supports cognitive function
- Delays fatigue
Make your Mondays better with Bang Energy Drink (EU Version). However, it is recommended not to use this caffeine-enriched energy drink with any other caffeine-based product, and children below 18 should not use it. Heart patients, nursing/pregnant women, and patients using prescription drugs are suggested to avoid Bang Energy Drink.
Why is Bang Energy Drink on top to boost energy?
The combination of unique ingredients gives an extra kick after intake. Moreover, bang energy drinks delay fatigue, support healthy muscle growth, and improve endurance.
How much caffeine is in the bang energy drink?
A single serving of 500ml contains 160mg of caffeine.