Faction Labs Disorder Pre-Workout is a great pre-workout formula for those who want to rev up their engines and get ready for each workout. This potent supplement is an excellent combination of nootropics, performance ingredients, and stimulants, resulting in a formula that checks all the boxes.
Disorder Pre-energy-boosting Stimulant ingredients should be enough to convince anyone that this supplement works. With main ingredients like caffeine, Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine, and L-Tyrosine, It is apparent that Faction Labs Disorder is not your typical pre-workout.
However, when it comes to performance-enhancing Supplements, it is not easy to find one that tastes good, and that is where Faction Labs has stepped in. Disorder Pre-Workout Stimulant comes in ten delectable flavours you will want to drink. Peach Ice-Tea, Green Haze (passionfruit), and Blue Pearl are just a few of the delectable options available.
If your current pre-workout formula leaves you feeling a little flat, or if you need some extra mental focus, try Faction Labs Disorder Pre Workout Stimulant today and feel the difference.
How Do the Main Ingredients of Faction Labs Disorder High Stim Pre Workout Work?
- Caffeine is the main ingredient in most pre-workout formulas because it provides a burst of energy while also improving focus. The body easily absorbs caffeine and works quickly to get you ready for your session.
- Alpha GPC: stimulates the release of acetylcholine in the brain. This chemical aids in memory enhancement and learning enhancement.
- Citrulline Malate: has been shown to help maintain or increase muscle mass, as well as improve heart and blood vessel health, blood flow, and immune system function.
- Beta-Alanine increases muscle power.
- Cocoabuterol: a thermogenic that also helps boos mood and energy.
- Synephrine helps you burn fats while maintaining lean muscles.
- Extract of Mucuna Pruriens helps with focus and energy.
Other Faction Labs Disorder High Stim Pre Workout Ingredients:
- Citrulline Malate: 6g
- Alpha GPC:240mg
- Extract of Mucuna Pruriens:120mg
Faction Labs Disorder High Stim Pre Workout Flavours:
- Red Russian - add a bling red raspberry and make it a premium choice.
- Green Haze - get a premium passionfruit flavour all of a sudden with this.
- Blue Pearl - is a perfect treatment for your taste buds with a super sweet soda flavour.
- Purple Reign - Gives your mouth an earthy finished flavour with a blend of flinty aroma.
- Yellow Fever - Enjoy the Flavour of Yellow Pine Lime.
- Orange Firm - A perfect blend of tasty oranges with mango.
- Black Fire - The intense juicy grape flavour to soothe your tastebuds.
- White Snow - An overwhelming hint of cola in vanilla will surely amaze you.
- Brown Sugar - An aromatic and deliciously soothing flavour of peach iced tea.
- Rainbow Warrior - The fruity candy-like flavour with some savoury hint.
- Crazy Pumps with Razor Sharp Focus
- Extreme Energy
- Increased Strength
- Increased Endurance
- Fat-Burning Thermogenic Properties
This pre-workout supplement contains a variety of ingredients that can assist you in gaining muscle by allowing you to work out harder for more extended periods. The Disorder pre-workout supplement should be your first choice because it has been third-party tested, contains patented ingredients, and does not use proprietary blends on its labels. With 50 Scoops, enjoy it as much as you want.
What does disorder pre-workout do?
Faction Labs' clinically dosed pre-workout Disorder provides extreme energy, razor-sharp focus, increased endurance, strength, and insane pumps. The Disorder has 12 grams of active ingredients and everything you need to eradicate for your next training session.
Does disorder pre-workout burn fat?
Both men and women can use Pre-Workout to help build muscle and burn fat when combined with the proper nutrition and training program. Still, it is better suited to people who have higher tolerances to caffeine and other energy ingredients.
How much water should you drink before working out?
Pre-workout, mix 1 scoop with 800ml of water and consume.
Is it necessary to take this pre-workout on an empty stomach?
It is not necessary to take Pre-Workout Supplements on an empty stomach. Because there's more to it than that, even if you have recently eaten a meal, a pre-workout will still be beneficial and help you perform better during your workout.