JD Nutraceuticals 100% WPI Provides a fast and sustained source of protein to ensure maximum uptake at receptor sites of trained muscles. This product contains only Ultra micro filtered WPI and yields 30 grams of protein per 33g gram serve. As Ultra micro filtration has been used it ensures fat, lactose and other impurities are removed to produce extremely pure and fast acting Whey Protein Isolate.
Whey Protein Isolate (also known as WPI) – Derived naturally from cow’s milk is a pure, rich source of essential amino acids, the building blocks required to produce lean muscle tissue. Considered one of the most valuable sports supplements used by athletes and bodybuilders across the globe, whey protein is essential to muscle repair, growth and strength.
What is the difference between WPI and WPC?
The difference between whey protein isolate and the alternate whey protein concentrate (WPC) is that Isolate has a much higher pure protein content at about 87% plus. Concentrate supplements usually contain anywhere between 60% and 80% of protein and can incorporate a blend of whey protein isolate & whey protein concentrate. As the protein percentage decreases, the fat, lactose and cholesterol count actually increases, so for best quality always opt for a product with higher protein levels.
Amino Acids in WPI
Whey protein isolate is a complete protein, which means it has all of the amino acids that are needed in a daily diet. Branched chain amino acids are unlike other amino acids in the promotion of muscle growth because they can be metabolized directly into muscle tissue.
Other Benefits of 100% WPI by JD Nutraceuticals
1. Whey protein can help control blood glucose levels, and it can help people who have diabetes control their diets.
2. Whey protein may help prevent bone and muscle loss in senior citizens.
3. Increasing protein intake in general can help you lose fat because of the thermogenic effect, which is the energy cost of digesting and metabolizing food.
4. Supplementing with whey protein after working out can improve insulin sensitivity, which will support body composition.
5. Finally, whey protein, with its superior amino acid profile and high leucine content will minimize protein degradation and maximally stimulate muscle building.
Mix one scoop of JD Nutraceuticals 100% WPI with 200-400ml of water and consume 2 – 3 times daily. Best times to consume are pre/post workout or any time of the day when you need to consume a protein source.