Total War by Redcon1 is a highly anticipated, hard hitting preworkout aimed at targetting every area that makes up a high quality preworkout supplement: Epic Pumps, Increased Focus and High levels of Energy. All packed into 13g of active ingredients per scoop, and with 30 scoops per tub at a price point of $69.95, makes it an extremely competitive preworkout at Pinnacle.
First, we will break down the ingredients list, so you can decide whether Redcon1 Total War is the preworkout for you.
- Citrulline Malate; 6g- It has been shown to enhance strength, power and help with repeated efforts of combined energy outputs. It does this by utilising Arginine, to help enhance ATP production, which in turn leads to that increased performance.
- Beta Alanine; 3.2g- Known for increasing levels of carnosine in the body, to help with increased removal of lactic acid throughout the body. Because of this it helps kick start the recovery process whilst training and therefore helps with being able to train for longer periods of time and at a higher intensity.
- Beetroot Extract; 1g- It is said that beetroot has a high nitrate content, therefore being the precursor to nitric oxide, helping to push blood and nutrients to the working muscle, increasing performance, as well as decreasing recovery time as it pushes nutrients into the muscle and pushes waste products out.
- Taurine; 1g- An organic acid, that is a heart and a blood healthy agent, and is used in pre workout supplements to help reduce the occurence of cramps.
- Caffeine Anhydrous, Di-caffiene malate; 350mg- Caffiene stimulates the release of catecholamine's Adrenaline and Noradrenaline, providing you with mental energy, therefore indirectly leading to an increase in both strength and endurance during training.
- AMPiberry; 150mg- Helps to provide a steady and constant stream of energy and has also been linked with helping to remove excess fluid retention that leads to carrying excess water weight.
Naringin; 25mg- It has been shown to improve blood glucose via a percieved improvement in insulin regulation.
With the combination of each of these key ingredients, means Total War by Redcon1 is one hard, hitting effective preworkout. Taken 20-30mins before training will mean it starts to take effect as soon as you start. We wouldnt recommend it for beginners but definitely recommended for someone whos used to taking preworkout supplements and is looking to switch up their current one or take their training to the next level.