Pre Load is a pre workout formula that leaves you pumped with no crash! This pre workout is designed to help you push harder and last longer. Now back and better than ever, Pre Load comes in 5 amazing different tasting flavours!
- Intense Energy 💪
- Sharp Mental Focus ⚡
- Huge Pumps 🏋
- Elevates Mood 🌈
- Increases Blood Volumisation ✨
Delivering the most effective, pump enhancing, jitter-free energy. Formulated to take your workout to the next level! Energy, focus & endurance from research proven ingredients. With a combination of stimulants to get you pumped and amino acids to help build and keep muscle, pre load has the two-fold benefit of getting you pumped for a workout plus maximising the results of your hard work.
WHAT ARE PUMP ENHANCING INGREDIENTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRE LOAD FORMULA?
- 3.3g Beta Alanine
- 1.67g Creatine Monohydrate
- 1.67g L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
- 0.8g Taurine
- Vitamin C
- 275mg Caffeine!
How Do Emrald Labs Pre Load Main Ingredients Work?
- Beta-Alanine: A source of carnosine. This natural antioxidant stops lactic acid accumulation and recovers muscular endurance.
- Creatine Monohydrate: Replenish ATP to minimize exhaustion and fatigue.
- L-Arginine: Expands and relaxes blood vessels. It also increases nutrients and oxygen levels in muscles to boost energy and minimizes fatigue.
- L-Taurine: Reduces muscle soreness and damage. L-Taurine hydrates body cells, increases immunity and keeps up electrolyte balance.
- L-Tyrosine: Speeds up fat burning process, regulates metabolism, muscular development, and appetite.
- Caffeine: Improves mental performance.
Emrald Labs Pre Load Flavours:
- Pink Fairy Floss: A refreshing and unique sweet taste.
- Citrus Clash: The sharp and sour taste boosts your mood.
- Bubblegum Grape: A combo of sweetness and tartness.
- Honeydew Melon: It tastes like cantaloupes but is much sweeter than cantaloupes.
- Sour Gummy Bear: Take it and go back to your childhood.
- Watermelon Snow Cone: Give your tastebuds a treat of perfectly balanced, refreshing, and sweet taste.
- Fairy Floss: Caramelise, fruity, and jammy taste for fairy floss lovers.
HOW WILL A PRE WORKOUT HELP ME ACHIEVE MY GOALS?
The benefits of Pre Load are two-fold. It gives you a burst of energy to put in a decent effort at the gym, plus it aids in recovery to get the best results from all your hard work. Let's have a look at what the ingredients in Pre Load actually do.
Beta Alanine is an amino acid that is shown to increase muscular energy and endurance.
Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most popular fitness supplements. Studies show it can increase muscle mass, strength and performance. It can also improve recovery. With all these benefits leading to a better stronger workout, it's no wonder creatine is a fitness staple!
L-Arginine is an amino acid that helps build protein, meaning your body can build bigger muscles, faster.
Taurine will help you focus in the gym, as it increases exercise performance and mental focus. It's great if you tend to feely foggy headed and sluggish towards the end of a workout.
L-Tyrosine is shown to reduce stress and enhance cognitive function. This is important to stay clear headed and recover faster from your workouts.
Finally, Pre Load contains generous hits of caffeine and Vitamin C. If you are anything like us here at Elite, caffeine is already your friend. A good dose of caffeine will get you fired up for a great workout. But what is the point of vitamin c? Vitamin C is well known to help you fight and recover from a head cold. It also helps you recover faster from the stress of a hard workout.
I AM TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT, WILL PRE LOAD SUIT MY NEEDS?
Pre Load has under 30 calories per serving, making it easy to fit into a low-calorie diet. Additionally, Pre Load contains ZERO grams of fat and low-sugar for each flavour.
WHAT MAKES PRE LOAD DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PRE-WORKOUTS?
With a unique and intriguing collection of ingredients, Pre Load is unparalleled to an other pre-workout. Its purpose is to delay fatigue during your workout and maximise your strength throughout your training session.
WHAT DOES PRE LOAD TASTE LIKE?
Ever spent hours in a store trying to pick out what flavour to buy? Or spent way too much money on a product that you hate the taste of? With the sweetness meter it is easier to see what you would suit your tastebuds better.
Direction for use: Take 1 heaped scoop 20-30 minutes prior to workout with 250-300ml of water. For better results, avoid having within one hour of food.